How to Play Baccarat
Baccarat and Blackjack
Play baccarat is the easiest to get fun from a card game and the rules of baccarat is the simplest comparing with other casino based card games. The blackjack and the baccarat have many similarities among with the rules and playing procedures, but baccarat game is much easier than the blackjack to learn. Baccarat has the highest reputation on the online card games and people aware to play baccarat of its higher cost but now the system has changed and the popularity is increasing day by day and people love to play this game. Now it has popularity like the blackjack and the rules become easier day by day.
Rules of Baccarat
The rules to play baccarat are one of simplest card playing rules and you can learn them easily. You don't have to wait for other party or you have to make the banker wait to get your bet down or to get your winnings. You can learn the game by downloading the free playing software to play the game on your computer and learn how to win baccarat. They also offer free playing and real money playing option on their casino.
You have to get 9 or near 9 to win the game. At the starting 2 cards have given to the banker and player, each card has their own face value like 2-9 has their same face value and all face cards value 0 and the ace has a value of 1. if the 1st 2 cards has a value of over 10 then the real value will be the total-10= real value (as an example if you have 9 and 7 and the total is 16 then the real point of your hand will be 16-10= 6).
Baccarat is a trendy game for many people and this game has a wide variety. You can play both the online baccarat game and land based casino baccarat.Read more
The game has 3 betting options. One is the player's hand win, another is the banker's hand win or the result will be tie. If the banker or player's hand win then the loser will pay 2:1 minus the 5% commission of the banker's hand bet. But for a tie game your hand wins then the payout will be 9:1.
- If the player's or banker's hand has a total point 8 or 9 for 1st 2 cards then the highest point will win and no other card will be dealt.
- The player gets 1 more card if the total has 5 or less point and stand when 6 or 7 point.
- The banker gets another card if his total point is less or equal 2 and stand at 7 point.
- Banker will not get another card when the banker has the point:
- 3 and the 3rd card of the player 8, or
- 4 and the 3rd card of the player 0 or 1 or 8 or 9, or
- 5 and the 3rd card of the player 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 or 8 or 9, or
- 6 and the 3rd card of the player 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 8 or 9
So you can now learn that the rules are easier than others so start playing the game when you are ready.
Guide to Baccarat
Want to know more? Guide to Baccarat is exactly what you need: reveal the secrets and hide sides of baccarat for you to play this game perfectly!